Fohhn XM-4 is a powerful, passive stage monitor. It guarantees first-class transparency, assertiveness and feedback rejection. This makes it the first choice for monitoring speech and music on stage. The sturdy enclosure, made of multiplex birch plywood with durable PU coating is designed for tough days on the road. A particularly sturdy metal grid behind the acoustic foam protects the speakers.
- Equipped with: 12″ / 1.4″
- Electronic high frequency protection
- Nominal power rating: 500 watts
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- SPL max.: 131 dB
- Dispersion: 80° × 60° (H × V)
- Connections: 2 × Speakon (left and right)
- Built-in flange mount for PA applications
- Lightweight, only 23 kg
- Available in RAL Classic, NCS or Pantone colours on request
- Versatile accessories for mobile use
- In order to ensure performance and operational safety, Fohhn system amplifiers including the correct speaker preset are required.