The LX-61 is a compact, passive 2-way line source speaker for mobile applications. It was developed to ensure top quality transmission of speech and music even in rooms with demanding acoustics.
The renowned Fohhn line source speakers combine the advantages of a line array – such as directionality, even dispersion and reach – in a single compact system. The unit can be placed inconspicuously in the room thanks to its slim design.
- 4 × 4″ long excursion driver, 1 × 1″ compression driver with Waveguide
- Integrated crossover with electronic high frequency protection
- Nominal power rating: 200 W
- Dispersion: 130° × 30° (H × V)
- SPL max.: 119 dB
- Can be perfectly combined with Fohhn subwoofers
- High feedback resistance
- Connections: 2 × Speakon
- Available in RAL Classic, NCS or Pantone colors on request
- Various mounting options
- Weatherproof aluminum housing and coated speakers
- Weatherproof connectors on request
- In order to ensure performance and operational safety, Fohhn system amplifiers including the correct speaker preset are required.