The LX-500 is a loudspeaker designed for challenging fixed installations. It combines and optimizes the principles of line array technology in a compact, high performance system: first-class directivity, even dispersion, and a long reach. The slim appearance enables perfect visual integration into the room architecture.
The loudspeaker system can be optimally combined with passive and active subwoofers of the X and Perform series and delivers best results with Fohhn DSP power amplifiers.
- 4 × 6.5″ long excursion driver, 4 × 1″ compression driver with Waveguide
- Nominal power rating: 700 W
- Dispersion: 100° × 20° (H × V)
- SPL max.: 132 dB
- High feedback resistance
- Connections: 8-pole Phoenix connector
- High-quality wooden enclosure (multiplex birch) with PU coating
- Available in RAL Classic, NCS or Pantone colors on request
- Versatile mounting and flying accessories
- In order to ensure performance and operational safety, Fohhn system amplifiers including the correct speaker preset are required.