The LX-100 is a passive 2-way line source speaker designed for mobile applications and fixed installations. It was developed to ensure top quality transmission of speech and music even in rooms with demanding acoustics.
The renowned Fohhn line source speakers combine the advantages of a line array – such as directionality, even dispersion and reach – in a single compact system. The slim aluminum housing enables perfect visual integration into the room architecture or stage design.
- 8 × 4″ long excursion driver, 1 × 1″ compression driver with Waveguide
- Integrated crossover with electronic high frequency protection
- Nominal power rating: 400 W
- Dispersion: 140° × 25° (H × V)
- SPL max.: 126 dB
- Can be perfectly combined with Fohhn subwoofers
- High feedback resistance
- Connections: 2 × Speakon, 8-pole Phoenix connector
- Optionally available as 100-volt version
- Available in RAL Classic, NCS or Pantone colors on request
- Photorealistic Fohhn Texture Design is optionally available
- Weatherproof aluminum housing and coated speakers
- Weatherproof connectors on request
- In order to ensure performance and operational safety, Fohhn system amplifiers including the correct speaker preset are required.