The LC-100 is a passive line source speaker for fixed installations. It is optimized for excellent speech reproduction and is ideally suited to both indoor and outdoor applications thanks to its weatherproof aluminum enclosure. The renowned Fohhn line source speakers combine the advantages of line arrays – such as directionality, homogeneous dispersion and reach – in a compact system. The slim aluminum housing enables perfect visual integration into the room architecture.
- 8 × 4″ driver
- Nominal power rating: 240 W
- Frequency range: 120 Hz – 12 kHz
- Suppression of unwanted side lobes thanks to Fohhn Source Division Waveguide
- Perfect speech intelligibility and long reach
- Low impedance technology
- Weatherproof without additional protection (degree of protection IP54 according to IEC 529 / EN 60529)
- Available in different colors (RAL Classic, Pantone, NCS) or with Fohhn Texture Design
- In order to ensure performance and operational safety, Fohhn system amplifiers including the correct speaker preset are required.